... Happily Ever After .....

... Happily Ever After .....
Me and wife Irene

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Dead Lizard Worth RM240...

I've just got my car back after sending it to workshop this morning and I got the confirmation from the mechanic (Anthony) that it was a dead lizard inside the evaporator. Wow...how on earth did the 'Cicak" got inside I don't know. But, one thing for sure I had to pay RM240 for all the servicing made on the vehicle, which I had to admit was done professionally and thank to the mechanics. Imagine they had to 'bongkar' the dashboard just to find the lizard. Now 'bulan muda' has already turned to 'bulan tua' for me and it is only the sixth day of the month of October as I write this post.

P/S --- Thank you to Willie for lending his car for me and sending me to the workshop.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

uu...i truly understand how u feel...been there..done that...pasal benda kici jak trus kuyak poket mo membayar~~~~

kionsomboy said...

ya loh, angel bear, bikin susah saja kan...hahaha...