... Happily Ever After .....

... Happily Ever After .....
Me and wife Irene

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YESTERYEARS ... part three

1/ What with the hair???? --- Hahaha, ini I remember me and wot (left) just got a haircut but by whom I can't recall ... style topi keledar ni ... lucky I looked to the left and not exposed my gigi rumpang ... hahaha ... sorry wot hehehe ... of course in the background is our beloved late grandmother looking through the window ...



2/ Birthday celebration with siblings ... big bro boy is at the back and wot on the right, me centre and enter soon to be engaged clarice @ yet on the left ... hahaha ... rambut keriting bah tu. It was a simple yet very meaningful birthday prepared by mommy and daddy. I still remember mommy masak ayam di oven and we were all waiting for that ... childhood friends pebo and dolin were also with us on the day and so as beloved late grandmother.

3 comments:

cLaRiCe said...

ni meja masi ada d rumah kan

Calie Vicente said...

yett n boy itam juga kamu mcam om...mesti kuat men d luar ja kan sampai itam hahaha...2 mija tempat men 21/bandak, diorg men scrable dll kan hahaha

kionsomboy said...

ni meja legend bah ni ... hahaha