... Happily Ever After .....

... Happily Ever After .....
Me and wife Irene

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'M BACK ...


Photo taken at the Kinabalu Shell Press Awards 2009 at the Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort where I received the Gold Award for Sports Journalism Award for English Section.

It was my first gold award since 2005 and am glad to have won it for The Borneo Post. I have won four gold in 2002, 2003 (two) and 2005 in addition to silver in 2006 and a merit award in 2008.

I was also a winner for the Best Sports Writer (English) award from Sabah Youth and Sports Ministry in 2006.

Not bad for an achivement, I think, since I took up the profession eight years and seven months ago.

Thank you all for your supports especially my wife (didie) who asked me to send in entry for the just concluded Press Awards. Same it goes to my parents, siblings and relatives as well as colleagues and friends.

Now, where should I go from here ... that is the most important question that needs thorough consideration ... I hope to find the answer soon.

On the other hand, I may have the answer to the question.

1 comment:

Sandra's Corner said...

bah ... i guess u will have to make the best decision for ur future, no one knows what will happen in the future but no matter how difficult it may be, i believe u should never regret ur decision because it was something that u have put ur head, brain and heart in, good luck